ASIAN’S HERITAGE INDONESIA (4 Days 3 Nights)
A vast nation – one of the most populous on the planet – that covers a whopping 17,000 individual islands and rocks as they emerge from the sparkling waters where the Indian Ocean meets the South China Sea, Indonesia is a land of impossibly-beautiful wonders and fascinating cultural traditions. In its cities, great mosque minarets rise to the clouds, while other places burst with the scents of twisting incense and the earthy mystery of Hindu temples.
- International Air Fare with Airport Tax.
- Hotel with breakfast.
- Halal Meals as specified.
- Transportation (Private Car/Jeep (4WD)/Van)
- Entrance Tickets.
- English / Indonesia Speaking Guide.
- Parking/Toll Charges.
- Mineral Water 2 bottles/day.
- Travel insurance.
- Other meals which are not indicated above.
- Surcharge and Compulsory (if any).
- Tipping for guides and drivers.
- Personal and other expenses such as porter, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary.
Day 1: Surabaya Arrival – Malang (B, L, D))
Arrival in Surabaya in the morning then drive to Batu, visit Omah Kayu, Museum Angkut, Batu Night Spectacular, Alun Alun Batu. Check in hotel at Malang.
- Distance : Surabaya – Malang: 94 KM
- Hotel in Malang : El Hotel (or similar)
Day 2: Malang – Safari – Bromo (B, L, D)
Check out and visit Ijen Boulevard, Tugu Park, Singosari Temple, Safari Park Park located on slope of Mt Arjuna where you can see various animals. Drive to Mt Bromo. Check in.
- Distance : Malang – Bromo: 55 KM
- Hotel in Bromo : Café Lava (or similar)
Day 3: Bromo Sunrise Tour – Madalkaripura Waterfall – Surabaya (B, L, D)
Pick up at 03.30am by 4WD vehicle and enjoy the bumping off-road trip to Mt Penanjakan. Walk about 10 minutes from Jeep parking area to Mt Penanjakan view point where you can see the famous magnificent Bromo sunrise. Afterwards return to jeep and then drive to sea of sand and then soft trek about 30 minutes to the peak of Mt Bromo. From up the
Bromo Crater Rim you can see the active Bromo Crater, Hindu Temple, Caldera and mountainous view in the vicinity, including Mt Semeru, the highest peak in Java. Return to Jeep and drive back to hotel to have breakfast. Visit Madakaripura (If weather permits) which can be reached by 5 minutes on motorbike and 45 minutes’ walk. Afterwards drive to Surabaya.
- ETA Surabaya: 17.00. Check in hotel. Free program
- Distance : Bromo – Surabaya: 115 KM
- Hotel in Surabaya : Varna Culture (or similar)
Day 4: Surabaya City Tour (B)
Check out and Surabaya City Tour or shopping subject to departure time and drop you to airport.
- Distance : Surabaya – Juanda Airport 21 KM
B : Breakfast L : Lunch D : Dinner
- Room type based on twin/double sharing.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast.
- All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Location Hotels & Ratings Room Category :
- Location Hotels & Ratings Room Category
- Malang El Hotel *** Double Room
- Bromo Café Lava *** Double Room
- Surabaya Varna Culture *** Double Room